Carten-Fujikin’s DIPTube Valves – BSP Series
For further information and cataloges, please contact us via email or telephone.
The SIPTube is a new development in DIP tube technology. Traditional DIP tube construction is open to the process, allowing process media to partially fill the internals - becoming stagnant and promoting bacteria and biofilm growth. The SIPTube internals are sealed from the process at all times, preventing contamination from stagnant media, biofilm growth, and grow-back. The internal structure of the tube can be CIP’d and SIP’d internally before a sample is taken, allowing the user to capture a representative sample deep within the heart of their process, no longer needing to rely on samples captures along the side of vessels.
- Cleanable- and Sterilisable In-Place (CIP/SIP) while in operation
- Install in existing ports
- Simplistic design for reliability and fast, easy maintenance
- Body lengths up to 16 inches for sampling deep within the process system
- Suitable for process inoculating, media feeding and sampling
- Eliminates dead space found between valve seal and the point of delivery in current inoculation and feed device designs
For more information on the BSV Series Hygienic Sampling Valves contact email@example.com