Carten-Fujikin’s Hygienic Sampling Valves – BSV Series
Food And Beverage
For further information and cataloges, please contact us via email or telephone.
The BSV Series sampling valve allows the drug manufacturer to capture samples for characterisation without the risk of contamination, assuring a consistent and reproducible capture each time a sample is required. This is possible as the internal structure contains no dead space, is fully gravity drainable, and can be CIP’d and SIP’d aseptically before the sample is captured.
Key Product Features:
- Drainable even from inclined ports
- Retrofits existing ingold sensor ports or tri-clamp connections
- Cleans and sterilises in place
- Install or move in seconds, maintenance friendly
- Sanitary, dead space free design
For more information on the BSV Series Hygienic Sampling Valves contact firstname.lastname@example.org